Leave it to Tricia Goyer to come up with a fun and unique way to do a book blog tour! Her latest novel, Whispers of Freedom,
I’m playing. How about you?
1. List three things you would do with a chest full of gold (assuming you got to keep it!)
1) Find out how much it’s worth
2) See if there’s anyway I could invest it.
3) Buy a new home and take a trip around the world!
2. List three charities/missions/organization
Compassion International: We started supporting Samuel when he was about six. A little over ten years later he’s graduated from the program. It’s been very rewarding to know we have helped to change this young man’s life and give him hope for a future with very little sacrifice to us!
Missionary friends in Niger.
Local outreach to the homeless
3. List three ways you have volunteered your time/services.
Helping at my children’s school with various projects. It’s one of the reasons I’ve been interrupted in my writing.
Subbing at my children’s school.
Hey, everything I do IS volunteer work!!!
4. List three things you keep “hidden” when company comes over.
Company? It’s been so long… My bedroom
Stakes of papers
My kids rooms
5. List the last three things you’ve lost.
I’m really stumped on this one!
Pair of pants (we’re in my son’s closet!)
6. List the last three things you’ve found.
Just as stumped!
Three brave “players” will be selected at random to win their own lost gold (Gourmet chocolate coins and all three books in the Chronicles of the Spanish Civil War series). To enter all you have to do is answer the MEME on your blog and then leave a comment on Tricia’s blog tour post here http://triciagoyer.blogspot
Now for the tag…