It’s my FIRST Tackle It Tuesday and since I have a new/old home to fix up, I’m gonna have a lot to tackle.
I bought this queen sized bedspread after this incident and ruined my old one. We were planning on getting a new bedroom set, but this set was half off and I paid $40! Plus, I didn’t figure we’d get a king size bed since we’re both little! But we got an amazing deal on this set at auction. It was like new, a display model from a furniture store and we figured we saved about $8,000 on the set. But the queen bedspread didn’t fit and I didn’t want to spend any more money since most of the bedspread sets I were looking at cost $100 plus. So I thought maybe I could do something with a hot glue gun and a little ingenuity.
First I took the dust ruffle which we didn’t need and cut it off. Then I hot glued it to the end of two sides of the bedspread. There wasn’t enough dust ruffle for the end of the spread, but you can’t see it anyway! The final product looks like a king bedspread! I just hope all my projects turn out this great!